Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hopeful

Well, at this point, I wasn't sure what to expect. As a broadcasting major who worked for commercial radio, I knew it was hard to get a gig where you weren't overworked, underpaid, and unhappy! I figured I'd just wait and see what happened.

The next day, I checked my email before going to work. I found the following in my Inbox (again, certain information has been deleted to protect privacy):

Date Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM
subject Everything I Want to Do is Illegal


Hi Theresa--

Chelsea Green Publishing forwarded me your kind email about doing an audio of my book Everything I Want to Do is Illegal.
No, it has not been done. I don't know much about this.

What is your proposal? Would you want to sell it too?

Best regards,

Joel Salatin
Polyface Farm

-- end of message --

I'm sorry, is this REALLY happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment