Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moving along

I hadn't really mentioned this to Vince, but found the publisher on the inside cover of the book. I contacted Chelsea Green Publishing via their website. I sent the following email to them, on a "whim"---

(certain details have been omitted to protect my own and others privacy)

From: Theresa
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 07:01:49 -0400
To: chelseagreen.com
Subject: CGP FORM: audio book

Good morning,
I recently picked up "Everything I want to do is illegal" from my local library. I haven't seen an audio book, and wanted to volunteer my time and talent. I have a broadcasting degree and worked in commercial radio for quite some time. If you need a reader to read this book to make this more accessible, please let me know!
Theresa
Columbus Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment